Last 3 months Strategy for Board Exams
Keywords: student, preparation, board examinations, final exams, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, preparation, consistent, academic, Focus, study sessions, understanding, subject, learning
An excellent Class 12 Board Exam result has a significant impact on a student’s life. Board examinations are as difficult because passing one guarantees you a spot in one of the top universities in the nation or abroad. It is the best method for selecting your ideal profession. Therefore, from the start of the academic session, you must be consistent with your study if you want to achieve an excellent result on your board exams.
However, the majority of students disregard their coursework and set aside a set period of time to prepare for board examinations or final exams. A subtle reminder that a student’s capacity to understand a subject matter determines how much time will be needed for the full preparation. It is undeniable that each learner has a different level of grasping capacity. A pupil with poor comprehension skills may find it difficult to qualify a subject with rapid preparation.
- Gain a firm grasp of principles to solve numericals.
- The Physics section is connected throughout. If you overlook one, the other won’t make sense. Clarify each and every idea. To fill in the gaps in this bridge, ask your teachers, friends, and other class 12 reference books for assistance.
- Concept and logic are important in physics. So studying in advance won’t really help. Since CBSE places more emphasis on the application portion, read the questions carefully and try to figure out your response.
- Don’t tangle up, R.D Sharma is more than sufficient.
- There’s absolutely no time to master each and every concept. Focus on practicing the solved examples.
- And Don’t forget past year papers.
- Organic Chemistry
- It receives the highest grades in Chemistry. Simply memorize each significant name reaction. Write them down and edit them each day to help them stay in your mind.
- Finish the NCERT exercises and sample questions after finishing the chapter.
- Connecting ideas will help you remember them because they are related. One will learn more quickly and never become confused with this strategy.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Read from the NCERT and respond to all of the practice and model questions.
- Always work on your writing skills to produce the finest possible answers within the parameters.
- To gauge your level of preparation, practise 10 years’ worth of prior year questions chapter by chapter.
- Physical Chemistry
- For the numerical portion, a lot of practice questions are required.
- Clear concepts and apply formulas, don’t simply mug up.
- Stick to NCERT.
Sometimes, especially when no one else is there, we experience doubts. You can visit DoubtConnect, our website, to get around this situation. DoubtConnect is a platform that instantly answers your questions and connects you with experts who are knowledgeable about the subject.
You’re not alone if you perceive tests to be difficult in your life and are frequently sidetracked during study sessions; the majority of people experience these things. But keep in mind that tests are a unique learning process that widens your mind to new concepts that will benefit you in the long run.
Tip: you can form study groups with individuals who are preparing for the same exam as they are. Any questions a kid has or issues they struggle with show a lack of understanding. It is much easier to ask someone else who may already know the answer. And if you’re not able to find people? you can surely join our Discord server, where we have a good number of students, who study together and discuss doubts.