Notes & Resources; Permutation & Combination Class 11th
Have you ever considered how many different ways your contact number could be configured if one of its numbers were switched? Or, how many different ways can all of the pupils in your class sit together? Permutation and combination are one of the new subjects included in the class 11 math curriculum. Permutation and combination chapter for class 11 is a highly scoring subject if you are well-versed with it. It is known as one of the most engaging topics.There are particular chapters that students struggle with time and time again. One of the chapters in mathematics is called Permutations and Combinations. It is advised that students review the Permutation and Combination Class 11 Notes because of this. Our chapter notes will assist you in comprehending and remembering the material, whether you are preparing for academic or competitive exams. So let’s get going!
Things under the Chapter
- Different Permutations
- When repetition is prohibited, use permutation of the objects
- Round-robin permutation
- Repetition of Objects in Permutation
- Permutational Characteristics
- The Multiplication Rule
- Adding and Combining Additions: The Basics
- What Separates Combination From Permutation
You know right, That sounds like a lot. So You don’t need to worry about anything, Doubtconnect, got your back.
Tips and Tricks
- Develop a Holistic View
- Imagine the concept and relate it to real life examples
- Understand the concept
- PRACTICE supremacy>>>
- PYQs (Previous year questions), even if you’re preparing yourself for Boards, try going for Mains questions, it will provide you a wide conceptual clarity.
- If you come across any doubts, then we’re here for you at Doubtconnect!
Permutation and Combination Class 11 Formulas
- nPr = n!/(n-r)!
- nPn = n!
- nP1 = n
- nCr = n!/(r! (n-r)!)
- nC1 = n
- nC0 = 1 = nCn
- nCr = nCn-r
- nCr = nPr/r!
- Number of diagonals in a geometric figure of n sides = nC2-n
How can I get access to the notes?
There are numerous notes online for Boards, Mains, and Advance exams, among others. So we will provide recommendations for you based on those needs.
You ought to have finished your NCERT for basics by this point.
Boards — Apni Kaksha | Physics Wallah
Mains — Unacademy JEE | Physics Wallah
Advance — GB sir Sheets | Any good Coaching material
So that was all for today, If you’re someone who has tons of doubts regarding your classroom subjects, Doubtconnect is the right place you should be in.
Having said that, we also have our own Discord server, where you can relax and discover people you can study with.