Tips & Tricks for Applications of Derivatives, Class 12th that’ll help you ace!
Yes, The second last chapter of the unit Calculus, Finally you made it till here, what a tough fight it was! Calculus man! Those weird signs and sometimes you feel like you’re lost in some other dimension. Now, you’re just one chapter away from finishing the unit, and Surprise, you even have Doubtconnect to make it easier for you, champ.
Derivative of a function of a real variable measures the sensitivity to change of the function value (output value) with respect to a change in its argument (input value). Derivatives are a fundamental tool of calculus. For example, the derivative of the position of a moving object with respect to time is the object’s velocity: this measures how quickly the position of the object changes when time advances.
(Geeks for geeks)
Tips and Tricks
- Develop a Holistic View
- Imagine the concept and relate it to real-life examples
- Understand the concept
- Practice is a MUST>>
- PYQs (Previous year questions), even if you’re preparing yourself for Boards, try going for Mains questions, it will provide you a wide conceptual clarity.
- If you come across any doubts, then we’re here for you at Doubtconnect!
Where can I access the notes?
There are n number of notes available on the internet, Boards, Mains or Advance you name in any. So we’re gonna recommend you according to your needs.
*Before this, you should be done with your NCERT for basics.*
- Boards — Apni Kaksha | Physics Wallah
- Mains — Unacademy JEE | Physics Wallah
- Advance — GB sir Sheets | Any good Coaching material
Best Place to study AOD from?
So Basically, there’s tons of content available around you, maybe your school, coaching classes, youtube videos, or some course on Applications of Derivatives. Well, see we don’t need to become a research scholar of Applications of Derivatives right now, right? We just need a good level of concept, let’s say just Mains or max to max if someone is planning to appear for Advance.
- Arihant Algebra by SK Goyal Book
- RD Sharma Book
- GB sir, Etoos/Byju’s (Paid)
- Apni Kaksha, Youtube (Free)
- CbseClassVideos, Youtube (Free)
- Physics Wallah (Paid)
- Mohit Tyagi Sir, Competishun (Free/Paid)
So, I guess that was all on the Applications of Derivatives. We’re going to continue with this series of Blogs on the Tips, Tricks, and Strategies on each chapter of your syllabus, stay tuned.
So keep hustling hard and for all the guidance and support, Doubtconnect is here, Your doubt-solving platform which helps you in getting your doubts solved in minutes.