Tips & Tricks for Continuity and Differentiability, Class 12th that’ll help you ace!
Welcome to the devil’s cave! Calculus! Those weird signs and sometimes you feel like you’re lost in some other dimension. But I’m not here to scare you or what but help. This is just the beginning, and Surprise, you even have Doubtconnect to make it easier for you, champ.
In mathematics, a differentiable function of one real variable is a function whose derivative exists at each point in its domain. In other words, the graph of a differentiable function has a non-vertical tangent line at each interior point in its domain. A differentiable function is smooth (the function is locally well approximated as a linear function at each interior point) and does not contain any break, angle, or cusp.
Tips and Tricks
- Develop a Holistic View
- Imagine the concept and relate it to real life examples
- Understand the concept
- Practice is a MUST>>
- PYQs (Previous year questions), even if you’re preparing yourself for Boards, try going for Mains questions, it will provide you a wide conceptual clarity.
- If you come across any doubts, then we’re here for you at Doubtconnect!
Where can I access the notes?
There are n number of notes available on the internet, Boards, Mains or Advance you name in any. So we’re gonna recommend you according to your needs.
*Before this, you should be done with your NCERT for basics.*
- Boards — Apni Kaksha | Physics Wallah
- Mains — Unacademy JEE | Physics Wallah
- Advance — GB sir Sheets | Any good Coaching material
Best Place to study Continuity and Differentiability from?
So Basically, there’s tons of content available around you, maybe your school, coaching classes, youtube videos or some course of Applications of Derivatives. Well, see we don’t need to become a research scholar of Applications of Derivatives right now, right? We just need a good level of concept, let’s say just Mains or max to max, if someone is planning to appear for Advance.
- Arihant Algebra by SK Goyal Book
- RD Sharma Book
- GB sir, Etoos/Byju’s (Paid)
- Apni Kaksha, Youtube (Free)
- CbseClassVideos, Youtube (Free)
- Physics Wallah (Paid)
- Mohit Tyagi Sir, Competishun (Free/Paid)
So this was all on Continuity and Differentiability .and if you get any doubts regarding this or any of your subjects whether Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics, We’re here!
And if you’re on Discord, Don’t forget to join the community of hustlers! Where you can get your doubts solved for free! Click here